AgDrones has to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. For the ends of this clause, “personal information” is defined according to the details in the Promotion of Access to Information Act, number 2 of 2000 (PAIA). This information can be downloaded here.
AgDrones is authorised to gather, store and use the following of your information:
- Name and surname
- Date of birth
- Nearest city
- Non-personal click patterns
- Email address
- Telephone or mobile number
- IP address, and
- ID or passport number
AgDrones is entitled to gather, store and use the above information for the following purposes:
- To greet you when you access the site;
- If you are a registered account holder, to inform you of any changes to AgDrones that may affect your account or future shopping experiences; To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of facts regarding your access and use of the site;
- To inform you (if you have agreed to this) of competitions and promotions offered by AgDrones.co.za or its partners;
- To set up non-personal statistics about internet habits, click patterns and access to the site;
- To verify your identity when you make a transaction through AgDrones.co.za;
- To ensure the products are received by the addressee.
- The above information is either gathered electronically through the use of “”cookies””, or provided by you voluntarily. You can regulate the use of “”cookies”” independently with your personal search engine settings.
- You can choose to not receive any information from AgDrones and its partners.
AgDrones is entitled to gather, store, compile and share any information gleaned from you, subject to the following conditions:
- AgDrones may not make any of your personal details public unless you have agreed to it, or unless it is required for the purposes of any judicial process.
- AgDrones may compile, use and share any information that has no bearing on any particular individual, and AgDrones owns and reserves the right to non-personal statistical information gathered and complied by AgDrones.
- You acknowledge and agree that certain personal information (such as your full name, delivery address, email address and contact details) may be passed on to the courier company to ensure delivery of the products you have bought.”
Registration and Use of the Site
Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
To register as a user, you must provide a unique username and password and provide certain information and personal details to AgDrones. You will need to use your unique username and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
You agree and warrant that your username and password shall:
be used for personal use only; and
not be disclosed by you to any third party.
For security purposes you agree to enter the correct username and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
You agree that, once the correct username and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the username and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to notify AgDrones immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your username and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
If you wish to unsubscribe from AgDrones’s newsletters, you can easily do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter. Or you can sign into your AgDrones Account, click on Newsletter and unsubscribe by clicking on the Unsubscribe button.
In the event that you need to contact AgDrones, please make use of the following contact details:
Telephone: 012 772 6894
Physical Address: 275 Chris Hougaard Street, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157